4.14.2008

Superman vs. Catwoman vs. Donald Duck

You guessed it. Another weird dream. In this one I'm Superman and I'm walking down the street with my girlfriend who doesn't know that I'm Superman but does know that I have "history" with Catwoman. There is a lot of drama there. We have been having a bit of an issue with me getting upset everytime the subject of "The Catwoman Incident" comes up because apparently my girlfriend feels rather insecure and thinks that I would prefer to be with Catwoman and not her. So finally I explain to her that my feelings of regret and reminiscence when that comes up is not because I wish I was with Catwoman but that I wish nothing had ever happened with Catwoman and that things could be fine again with my girlfriend. She seems to think that this is like the sweetest thing I could ever have said and it appears to clear things up between us and I feel pretty smooth. About at this point I end talking to some fat villain guy whose evil superpower is that he has a bluetooth headset surgically installed in his head. I have just beaten him and am consoling him over having lost the fight between us because he is pretty upset and I end up telling him that he needs to fight against The Man who installed him superpower and use it for good instead of evil like it was intended and he accepts this and leaves happy. Oh yeah the reason I realize that he has superpowers in the first place is that he has an "aura" which is kind of like a Patronus charm thingy from the Harry Potter books. His is a bull and I see the bull so I know that he has super powers. So then I see a patronus cat and know that Catwoman is about again. I go to pet the cat at first not realizing its a patronus thing and the cat is really friendly. So it starts like nuzzling against me and I go to leave but it starts grabbing into my hand with its claws. I don't remember how I finally got the stupid thing off but since I hate cats we'll say I smashed its head into the corner of a brick building. So about now the police show up and start investigating a crime scene and I'm like casually talking to them about the case trying to get info but trying not to appear too interested. The person that did it is apparently some other villain I've been after for a while. I think it was Arvin Sloan from the show Alias which doesn't really make sense to me but oh well. So I leave and I go to a house that is full of cartoon characters. I enter and there is a receptionist desk with Donald Duck sitting behind it and I'm supposed to go up and hit him in the face with a pie. So I go up and I throw the pie and I totally miss and it hits over in the corner. So now Donald starts laughing and there's a bunch of canned laughter too like in a TV show and I'm basically in a blooper reel or something. So I take another pie and in shame smash it over my head and go back to try again. The pie is chocolate and I start eating some cuz its good.

1 comment:

kwistin said...

I'm so jealous. WHY aren't my dreams that cool?! Unless they're nightmares, I only remember little snippets (cool as they may be). Like the time I was riding down the street on a large hovering dinner-plate....