4.13.2008

Lost and Zombies

Another strange dream. I haven't had a zombie one yet so I was excited that I had one last night. Unfortunately I don't remember too well exactly what happened but I know that there were zombies and then I transitioned into a Lost dream. As for the zombies, well I'll just have to eat a Snickers and Dr. Pepper before bed again after 10 hours of Diablo and see what happens. But not tonight.

So I was stuck on the island with all the Losties and everyone kept dying. For some reason Ben was one of us and none of us suspected him of killing anyone. We thought that is was the Others and that Ben was OK. All of us except for Locke that is. Locke gathered us all together and started telling us that Ben had personally killed every person on the island up to that point. Boone, Shannon, Kate, Jin, Charlie, and some others. I know that these aren't all really dead on the show but its a dream ok. We were finally convinced that Ben was a bad guy when Locke was able to produce a seashell bracelet that Jin always wore and for some reason Ben's possession of it proved that he had killed everyone. So we decided to kill Ben. Unfortunately Ben got away though. Everyone but me and Locke decided that with Ben gone we were ok to go about things as normal. Locke told us that we needed to prepare for a war with Ben and the Others. They were going to come back to our harbor with a big cement battleship and kill us all. In order to prepare for this for some reason we had to dig dirt out from under the water to make it deeper. For a while I helped Jack and Sawyer swim down to the bottom and grab boulders and swim them back up onto the shore. Then I went over to help Locke. He had found a way to fold up the beach like a fold up chair but as he was folding it up, he started folding people's stuff into it like sunlotion and bags and stuff. I told him to wait so I could grab the stuff and throw it up out of the way so it wouldn't get lost. He became very upset with me for this. We had a huge argument about how it didn't matter if we saved the things or not and I was telling him I knew that but that a few seconds to throw it out of the way wasn't going to cost us anything either and then we wouldn't lost it in case we needed it. Anyway he was unwilling to see my point and I ended up leaving very frustrated and saying stuff like "I respected you". At this point I went from being me to being Desmond. I'm not sure entirely what happens between but I eventually end up on the front line of battle on the beach with a little girl who is doing some kind of performance when the big cement battleship shows up. I tell her to get down but she doesn't. I tell her again and she doesn't. I finally grab her and sheild her with my body. Interestingly this is the second dream I've had recently where I've been shot and it was felt the same in both dreams. It feels like getting hit by air. I expected it in my dream somewhat because the way the gun worked was on a big cement wheel and little holes aroung the circumference. As the wheel turned, each hole that reached the top would shoot its bullet. Kind of like a gatling gun (not sure how you spell gatling). Anyway after being shot a number of times I woke up.

No comments: