4.03.2008

Drug dealers and dead animals

Ok so I had another really vivid dream yesterday morning. I woke up at 7 but didn't have to be to class until later so I went back to sleep for literally another hour. I was startled awake at 8 am. Anyway the dream went as follows.

The dream starts out at a family reunion in Idaho. I am trying to leave with my little sister but for some reason she is acting like my nephew and completely ignoring me and acting like a 4 year old. So finally I get her into the car and I lock her in the glove box so she won't leave. I then have to go back inside for something (can't remember what) and I'm worried about getting back quick so she doesn't suffocate. So I hurry back and I look in the glove box and she isn't there. So I'm all worried now that she is gone forever but I figure there's nothing I can do about it cuz its a dream and I leave. I then think "hey I bet she's in the trunk". So I look in the trunk and there she is. She's kind of upset that I left her in the trunk so long but I tell her to get over it because its my dream and she is just my imagination anyway. So she does.

Here the dream transitions somewhat. I don't remember the details of how we get there but somehow we end up part of a group of kids that make a living by stealing drugs from other drug dealers. Oddly the drug dealers in my dream aren't really drug dealers they're just like pharmacists but they are mexican and spend the entire night unpacking little baggies of cocaine in this old warehouse. The way we steal the drugs is to silently walk through the warehouse and grab what we can without being noticed. You have to go quick otherwise they find out quick that you're there and start shooting. When they start shooting you have to kill them before you can leave. This group has done this successfully a number of times and are pros. Unfortunately on our first try the main guy that's supposed to kill the first mexican gets killed instead and then my sister and the other guy run out without me. So I'm stuck behind a crate without a gun and with about 5 mexican guys shooting at me. I raise my hands in surrender and they decide to shoot me anyway. So they literally shred me to bits with bullets. I can kind of feel them hitting me but its more like airguns than bullets although I can see my body being ripped to shreds. At this point I have a total out of body experience where I'm there but they can't see me and I can see my body. They decide to celebrate their victory by mutalating my face. They skin my face off and then put it on inside out so it looks like this really gross monster mask and start going "wah wah wah wah," with it and laughing hysterically. So I get mad and re-enter my body and escape.

So I run out and everyone else is out there except my sister and we're waiting for a getaway car. So my sister shows up with her car which is a Honda Element for some reason and stops to let us in. Except this car is flat and needs to be folded out. So as I'm trying to fold out the car I realize its not my sister in the car but its a trap by the mexicans trying to kill us again. So we run away and go and meet Christian Bale who is our ringleader. He tells us that he has a perfect way that we can get the mexicans back and get the cocaine too. We start flying over a field of animals and I realize that's the answer! Use animals as a decoy when we run through. So I'm like yeah great idea. Except that is obviously not what Christian Bale had in mind. We go to the warehouse again and start dousing animals in kerosene and stuffing them in the cracks so we can light the place on fire and burn it down. Someone else showed up about then and started trying to explain to us how illogical this was but we ignored him and kept stuffing the animals into the cracks. That's about the point where I woke up.

No comments: