10.09.2008

Reopening the X-Files podcast.

Let me start out by saying that I love podcasts. I have so many podcasta that I am constantly struggling to keep up. I'm always about 2 years behind on episodes. Since I have discovered podcasting and the many topics that are covered, I have been waiting for someone to start an X-Files podcast. Finally someone has. "Agent" Donald has started the "Reopening the X-Files" podcast in which he is going through and doing an episode of the show each week. I would encourage any Philes out there to subscribe and help keep our community growing. I sent him an email and he was nice enough to plug my blog and even read some of my long boring reviews in an episode. Check out his podcast at http://xfiles.mypodcast.com. Since I've been plugged now I'm going to start trying to keep this up a little more than I have. Look for reviews and random Brandon stories along the way. :)

No comments: